LOUIS (Nov. 7, 2015) – Denny’s in St. Louis will celebrate its recent remodeling by serving up an all-day Grand Celebration on Saturday, Nov. 7, beginning at 8 a.m. Located at 6441 S. Lindberg Blvd., the newly-renovated restaurant offers diners a first look at its all-new, locally-inspired design and updated features.
Denny’s has undergone an extensive top-to-bottom interior renovation, complete with a hint of St. Louis flavor. The recently-reopened diner will feature an exclusive St. Louis mural, in addition to updated booths, chairs and tables. Modern wall accents, hardwood floor tiles, a fresh coat of paint and landscaping ensure guests will enjoy an all-new Denny’s from every angle.
To kick off the grand re-opening festivities, Denny’s will offer select diner classics at a reduced price from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m. For only $2.99, guests can enjoy Denny’s Original Grand Slam®, which includes two buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two bacon strips and sausage links. Incredible values will also be available during lunch, dinner and anytime in between with The Super Bird® for $3.99 and the Country-Fried Steak Dinner for $5.99.
“Today’s reopening is not only an exciting day for the residents of St. Louis, but for all of us at Denny’s, as well,” said Tara Steinhoff, Denny’s district manager. “We’ve been a key part of this community for many years, and we couldn’t think of a better way to thank our friends and neighbors for their continued support than with a Grand Celebration.”
Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the St. Louis Denny’s will continue to serve great food at affordable prices for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night in a relaxed, friendly environment. Denny’s is also known for providing its customers with tremendous value, including these great deals:
- $2 $4 $6 $8 Value Menu® – Denny’s all day, every day value menu lets guests choose from 16 dishes at affordable prices, including traditional favorites as well as several new a la carte items.
- Kids Eat Free – Guests can receive up to two free kids meal for children ages 10 and under with the purchase of each adult entrée. The offer is good from 4 to 10 p.m. on Tuesdays and Saturdays; menu items and prices may vary.
- “Fit Fare” – Delicious choices that are good for you, too. Denny’s “Fit Fare” options feature healthy choices like egg whites and hearty wheat breads that can be substituted into any meal for no extra charge. Using the expansive Build Your Own Grand Slam® menu, diners have more than 250 ways to build a meal with 550 calories or less, and 32 ways to build a meal of 400 calories or less. With plenty of simple substitutions and healthy “Fit Fare” entrees found throughout the lunch and dinner menu, Denny’s makes it easy for you to eat well on the go.
- Free Birthday Grand Slam®– Celebrate your special day with a free Original Grand Slam® meal at participating Denny’s restaurants. The Original Grand Slam® offer is free for the birthday guy or gal who can show proof that it’s their birthday, and is good for dine-in only.
- AARP Members Save 15 Percent – Show your AARP membership card at participating Denny’s restaurants and save 15 percent off your total check all day, every day.
About Denny’s Corp.
Denny’s is one of America’s largest full-service family restaurant chains, currently operating 1,700 franchised, licensed and company-owned restaurants across the United States, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guam, Honduras, Mexico, Puerto Rico and New Zealand. For further information on Denny’s, including news releases, please visit the Denny’s website at www.dennys.com or the brand’s social channels via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram or YouTube.